Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Night of Prayer

I get folks come to me and share their experiences at Klein.  Yet when there is an opportunity to express their concerns at a prayer service dated and scheduled well in advance, a fragment of the church shows up.  I thought the same night is my drive to fix what I believe needs to be corrected worth the effort? I am the minority. I would say, “Yes”.  Maybe Klein is exactly what a majority of the people at Klein want as a church.  If Klein goes away has it has serviced its purpose and the congregation moves on. 
What I hear from the prayer request read out load was the words revival, unite, fill with the Holy Spirit. These are word that were offered as prayers for our church.  Clearly the minority on that night of prayer are looking for unity in our church, a revival, and to be filled with the Holy Spirit.  Can the Lord be at Klein and not the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit of God at Klein?  Individually yes. How we find those people and get them to share their belief without an agenda will fill the prayers of revival, unity and fill of the Holy Spirit. I pray today that those who are the foundation of the church heard those words.   

No comments:

Post a Comment