Monday, May 21, 2012

Klein Forum Dated May, 20 2012

I went to the Klein UMC forum last night.  I was hugely disappointed in the content of the meeting.  I was extremely happy about the size of the crowd.  I was hoping for more folks that have expressed to me their concerns about the church.  After two hours of what Klein can do to for the Methodist church, somebody stood up and express everything I have ever wrote and said myself in the most eloquent clear concerning voice I have ever heard to the crowd.  The best part is they had never heard of Keeping Klein or Mission Klein.  I was near tears seriously. 
The dissention after towards this person was amazing.  Folks disagreed with him or as I would say me too.  The plans to fix the Methodist church is NOT what Klein needs yet the dissenters believe it is.  The dissention was civil and mostly from those as I will call the establishment. 
Dr. Don Waddleton, an extremely well mannered, well-spoken man. Very clear in his speech and wonderful to listen too.  I don’t have the research necessary to make a clear-cut decision but my first impression of the proposal Dr. Waddleton came to talk about is NOT what Klein needs at this time.  What I am looking out for is a decision has made and this decision will be sold to us as the best idea without any reasonable time to digest. More will come…

No comments:

Post a Comment