Thursday, May 24, 2012

Answer to an Email'er

No I’m not going to join the “other side”. I hope you read my new blog. Spread the word. I don’t have a voice and am not asked my opinion. I was not on board but I said I would do the research necessary to see if Dr. Waddleton’s proposal had any viability in helping Klein. I cautioned to the group last night that change for change sake was not good. The split second Nancy said she had discussed the proposal with “leaders” to bring it to council, I knew research was a waste of time. They were going to do this proposal. Good luck I wish them well. I do see some validity to the proposal but my concerns are not even being close to being met. So let’s start a new mission project. Huh? What? Have you seen the ceiling tiles in the church? We need butts in the pews yesterday. Let’s focus on a new mission and move all that energy towards that? Are you kidding? Those who want to move forward with the new mission don’t hear me, they don’t see what I see, and don’t care about me. They will be full filled and God will lead them I pray. I mean “me” as in all those who wrote in FB, clapped Sunday, all those who urge me on. ________ said it best. “We don’t leave because our friends are here. Our age group is here”. Well all that for me is gone and for seven years there has been zero recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment