Sunday, August 12, 2012

A rant

Carol you are the best. Folks. Read the comments on her posting. I did not hear about the prayer service until the 11:00 service today. CAN YOU HEAR KUMC. NOBODY KNEW. COMMUNICATION. COMMUNICATION. COMMUNICATION. And that's not just from me even tho I will only speak for me.  There is a huge difference between feeling what is right, knowing what is right, and thinking what is right. Something ain't right. I've been ranting for weeks/months and NOTHING has changed. Am I to blame. Sure. Inaction.  But the powers that be who run the church know there is a problem & have done nothing. What are you waiting for? Why do I have the charge?  Because I complain the most & the loudest?  I've heard it too many times. "We know there's a problem". Then fix it. I've posted several items. Fixes and needs.  Folks where do I go from here?  What is my next step? Tell Steve me what to do where to go and help me push me push them. The answers are clear.  This is an open forum. But if you don't think Klein doesn't have a problem then you are part of the problem. I'll see scriptures and I'll see how wrong I am and all the things that go negative when rants like this come from me. Well save them and tell them to my face because I want you to prove me wrong. Remember that from way way back? Prove me wrong. Well nobody has.  Folks I don't like doing this. I've lost several FB friends. Don't care. It's not about me. This church is starving for leadership.  It cant come from me.  I am NOT in charge.   One funny but serious thing. Folks think that I hate Klein and against God. That I should just move on. Come on? Really? Just move me out and hush me up will solve the problems.  Two more things.  Mission => keep it going. Youth => keep it happening.  Speaking just for me. This is Mission Klein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment